Monday 27 March 2017

LET'S TALK ABOUT: Fantastic Beasts

When Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them was announced I was sure it would ruin a franchise I love. How wrong I was.


When I saw the film I fell in love with Newt and his world. It was great to see life beyond Hogwarts, and some of Dumbledore's backstory. 

I now own four Fantastic Beasts books: one screenplay and three versions of the Comic Relief textbook. It’s not everyone's cup of tea, but Fantastic Beasts is everything I could want as an adult who grew up with Harry Potter. I can't wait to see what's coming next.

2 comments:

  1. Yessss, so excited for the future!
    The US new edition looks much better than the UK one, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both have their perks. The US is beautiful, but the illustrations in the UK edition are wonderful too. I miss the annotations from Harry and Ron though.

      Delete