Saturday 11 March 2017

My Week In Books: (11th March)

I've acquired two books and bought one book this week, so it's been pretty successful!

  • I was sent Waiting for Callback: Take Two by Simon & Schuster after winning a Maximum Pop! competition. 
  • I was sent a proof After The Fire by the lovely people at Usborne.
  • I bought Mad Girl by Bryony Gordon after reading Grace’s blog.

I've powered my way through The Sin Eater's Daughter and The Sleeping Prince by Melinda Salisbury, and am moving on to The Scarecrow Queen.

I'm really excited for Like Other Girls by Claire Hennessy, the cover of which was revealed this week. 

2 comments:

  1. Fab haul :)
    Can't wait to see what you think of After the Fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just read the Sin Eater's trilogy. Was so good to read them as a set instead of having to wait a year for each one to come out. Hope you enjoy The Scarecrow Queen!

    ReplyDelete